Medicine as Ministry
A Community of Support
Welcome to In His Image
For over thirty years, the goal of In His Image Family Medicine Residency has remained the same: to provide exceptional training for serving God through medicine. The mission of In His Image is to improve health and bring hope by training physicians in our Family Medicine Residency Program, giving excellent holistic healthcare to our patients and providing medical education and healthcare overseas.
We train our residents to practice compassionate medicine in a wide variety of settings, focusing on medically underserved populations in the United States (both urban and rural) and overseas. We see medicine as a ministry and invite you to explore with us what it means to be a physician at In His Image.
Visit us at conferences:
- Late July: AAFP National Conference for Med Students in Kansas City, MO
- Mid November: Global Missions Health Conference in Louisville, KY
- Mid February: M3 Mobilizing Medical Missions in Houston, TX
- Late March: Priority 15 in Tulsa, OK
- Mid March: Christian Community Health Fellowship near Cincinnati, OH